Starbucks founder Howard Schultz grew up in public housing





Capital Profile: $ 2.1 billion


In an interview with the British newspaper The Mirror Schultz said:
«When I was a kid, I understand that we live in poverty. I knew that other people have more money, more things, and happier life. That's why you want to climb to the top, to achieve something that other people think is impossible. Do not look to the suit and tie. I remember where I came from, I remember that feeling ».
In the end Schultz won a scholarship football to the University of Northern Michigan, and after graduation went to work at Xerox. Shortly thereafter he presided over the network called Starbucks included a group of 60 cafe. Since 1987 the company has grown to a network of 16 thousand cafe Mncserve worldwide.

تعليقات